A Business Opportunity
Job-hunting and recruitment is an extremely lucrative market. Employers are paying generously for the right candidate, and job seekers are willing to pay premium retainers for relevant positions.
- More than 22 million Americans have used social networks to find their most recent job opportunity in 2011. That’s a 53 percent increase over last year’s 14.4 million!
- 48 percent of all job seekers have performed at least one social job hunting activity on Facebook in the last year
- Social networking is the fourth most popular online activity.
- 30 % of Google searches are job related, numbering 226 million per month.
- Job seekers use social media for an average of five hours per week.
- Job seekers embrace social media. 82% of jobseekers use social networks.
- 14.4 million job seekers used online social networks to find their last job.
- Social recruiting: 89% U.S companies will use social networks for recruiting in 2011 up from 83% 2010.
We offer the following services tailored to the needs of employers and recruiters:
- Mass recruiting services
- Exact match recruiting service (focusing on candidates with specific skills/experience)
- Social graph vouching
- Featured job listing (Google sponsored search model)
- White label products (powering Job Boards)